In accordance with the provisions of §7 of our Regulations :
- A customer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs.
- To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Seller.
- An exemplary model withdrawal form is available on the Online Store website in the "Withdrawal" tab.
- The customer may use the form template, but it is not obligatory.
- The customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract.
- To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry. The Customer should return the Goods to the Seller's address.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer shall be reimbursed the payments received from him for the Goods (no later than within 14 calendar days), excluding the delivery costs to be borne by the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
Download the model withdrawal form: Odstapienie_od_umowy_20161018