12/15/2020 Valid until a newer version is published on mammutico.com
These regulations define the rules for making purchases in the Online Store run by the Seller at http://mammutico.com
- Seller: Mammuti Co. Sp. z oo, 05-820 Piastów, Plac Zgody 6A
- Contact with the Seller:
- By phone: +48 729 97 37 37 (connection cost according to the operator's tariff).
- Using the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Regulations - these regulations of the online store.
- Online Store - a website at http://mammutico.com through which the Seller offers online sales of products and services.
- Seller - an entity providing sales services via the Online Store on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Working Days - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Client - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, which, on the terms set out in these Regulations, places an Order in the Online Store.
- Subject of the transaction - Goods or services listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
- Goods - a movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
- Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using the Store's website.
- Order - Customer's declaration of will clearly specifying the type and quantity of Goods, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store available at http://mammutico.com
- The condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the implementation of the Order.
- The Seller conducts retail sales via the Online Store. If you are interested in wholesale or specialized order, please contact the Mammutico office.
- Information about the Goods is provided by the Seller in the Online Store.
- All Goods offered in the Online Store are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- In order to place an Order in the Online Store, the Customer must meet the following technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Seller:
- Have an e-mail account (e-mail).
- Have a computer, smartphone or tablet with the operating system: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or Android.
- Have a web browser installed in the specified version or higher: Internet Explorer - version 9, Chrome - version 46, Safari - version 8, Firefox - version 41, Opera - version 32.
- The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality, with respect for personal rights and copyrights, property rights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties.
- The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law.
- All prices in the Online Store are gross prices in Polish zlotys (including all applicable taxes).
- The price of the Goods does not include delivery costs in the amount indicated in §6 for the method of delivery chosen by the Customer.
- Orders are accepted by the Seller via the Online Store.
- Orders in the Online Store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- Placing an Order consists in completing the order form in the Online Store.
- Before placing an Order, please contact us regarding the availability of the Goods in the selected color scheme.
- If the Ordered Goods are not in stock, the Online Store will immediately contact the Ordering Party, no later than within 2 business days, to confirm the Order and determine the delivery date.
- The order is effective if the Customer correctly fills in the order form and provides correct contact details: the exact address to which the Order is to be sent, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address.
- If the provided data is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- During the ordering process, the customer receives a VAT invoice. The document will be sent together with the shipment or it will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the Order.
- After the Customer places an effective Order, he will receive an automatic response from the Store confirming the receipt of the Order.
- The execution of the Order begins after the payment is made by the Customer.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish.
- The Online Store sells in Europe.
- 5 Payment methods for the Order
- The Seller provides the Customer with payment under the Sales Agreement by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account.
- Seller's account:
- Bank: ING Bank Śląski
- Account number in PLN: 40 1050 1025 1000 0090 3095 0308
- Account number in EURO: 18 1050 1025 1000 0090 3095 0316
- 6 Cost, methods and date of delivery
- The order is sent to the address indicated in the order form. The customer will be informed immediately of an incorrectly completed order form, which prevents the shipment or may delay it.
- The Seller provides the Customer with the following delivery methods:
- Free courier delivery within Poland
- Delivery in other European countries is agreed with the customer individually.
- The products are often available immediately, but in limited colors. When there is no product in stock, the order processing time is usually a maximum of 30 days from the date of placing the Order by the Customer, however, the Online Store makes every effort to ensure that orders are processed as quickly as possible.
- In case of difficulties with delivering the order within 30 days, the Store will contact the Customer to arrange further implementation or free withdrawal from the Order.
- 7 Withdrawal from the contract
- A customer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs.
- To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Seller.
- An exemplary model withdrawal form is available on the Online Store website in the "Withdrawal" tab.
- The customer may use the form template, but it is not obligatory.
- The customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract.
- To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry. The Customer should return the Goods to the Seller's address.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer shall be reimbursed the payments received from him for the Goods (no later than within 14 calendar days), excluding the delivery costs to be borne by the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with Goods without defects.
- The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer if the Product has a physical or legal defect.
- Complaints may be submitted by the customer, for example:
- In writing to the address of the Seller: Plac Zgody 6a, 05-820 Piastów, Poland.
- In electronic form, via e-mail, to the Seller's address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that the Customer provide the following data in the description of the complaint:
- First name and last name.
- E-mail adress.
- The date the order was placed.
- The subject of the complaint, indicating the request.
- All circumstances justifying the complaint.
- The Customer will be informed about the settlement of the complaint by e-mail or traditional mail.
- When submitting a complaint, the advertised product should be delivered to the Seller along with the complaint.
- If, due to the type of product, its delivery by the Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the product available to the Seller at the place where the product is located.
- The Seller will respond to the Customer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Failure to respond to the Seller within the above-mentioned period means that the Seller considered the complaint justified.
- In the event of considering the complaint in favor of the Customer, the Seller will repair or replace the advertised goods with new, full-value goods or return the value of the purchased Goods.
- 9 Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
The customer who is a consumer has, inter alia, the following options to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, including:
- The customer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded sales contract operating at the Trade Inspection.
- The customer is entitled to request the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the customer and the seller to the provincial inspector of the trade inspection.
- The customer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (county) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation under the toll-free consumer helpline number 800 007 707 and via e-mail: email@example.com
- The customer may submit his complaint via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- A customer who has an account in the Online Store will be informed about the change in the Regulations via e-mail correspondence.
- A customer who does not accept the changes to the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
- Orders placed by the Customer before the amendments to the Regulations enter into force will be implemented in accordance with the existing provisions of the Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on consumer rights and other relevant generally applicable provisions.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Seller and the Customers will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions on material and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure of November 17, 1964.
- The administrator of personal data processed in connection with the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations is the Seller. Personal data is processed only for the purpose of issuing an invoice, bill or financial reporting. Providing personal information is voluntary. Each person whose personal data is processed by the Seller has the right to inspect their content and the right to update and correct them.
Download Mammutico.com Store Regulations: Regulations_Mammutico_20201215
We play as a team and we are looking for the best partners to cooperate!
If you are interested in the BlocoLoco franchise , go HERE .
We want the adventure with Mammutico ™ blocks to be available to everyone! We are happy to start cooperation with distributors who want to sell our products.
The foam from which our blocks are made of has been tested by the best laboratories (TÜV, SGS, Intertec) and we know that it is safe. So, we can accept an order according to an individual project. This may turn out to be the beginning of a new, interesting cooperation!
You can contact us by phone or email:
International Sales: +48 729 97 37 37
Office: +48 729 97 37 37
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 10:00 -16:00